Come enjoy an intimate experience in our private dining room, with a customizable four-course meal prepared by our James Beard nominated Executive Chef, Leonard Lewis. Please note our dining room seats up to 24 comfortably. For larger or non-seated parties and private cooking classes, please reach out to us at email@example.com for more information.
Private Dining Information
• Pricing: Starts at $125 per person for a seated four-course meal
• Pricing includes all food, chef's fees, and gratuity
• Pricing does not include tax or alcohol
• We have a full bar that is available a la carte during your event
• We require a $250 deposit to hold your date
• Please note we do not offer price adjustments or refunds within 48 hours of your event. In the case you need to cancel your party, we will do our best to accommodate your request, and reschedule for a different date.
I learned to cook in my grandmother’s kitchen in my hometown of Albany, Georgia. I attended the Art Institute of Atlanta where I graduated with a degree in Culinary Arts. I have been working in kitchens since 1992, most recently serving as the Executive Chef of Bones Restaurant where I earned a James Beard Nomination for Best Chef: Southeast.
My entire career I always thought the best way to connect my passion for food with people was to cook for them. I reached the pinnacle of that practice at Bones and enjoyed every minute of it. However, life has changed and I wanted to connect my passion directly, instead of indirectly, with the consumer. Being part of Buckhead Butcher Shop was an easy move. At BBS I get to teach and encourage people to broaden their culinary horizons and grow their skills so they ultimately begin to enjoy cooking more and do it more often. Cooking, and fellowship at the table, is a quality of life booster. Do it more often and I guarantee you will enjoy life more. That's what I think and my thoughts line up exactly with the mission of BBS. I am excited to connect with all of our customers, learn where they are and where they want to be in the culinary journey, and coach them along that road.