We offer Next Day, 2-Day and 3 Day Shipping options. Depending on product availability, orders will ship as outlined below.
Shipping schedules vary by destination. Please contact us by email at Spencer@buckheadbutchershop.com for a more exact timeline.
|Order Placed||Time Order Must be Placed By||Next Day Air||2-Day Air||3-Day Select|
|Order will Ship (pending product availability)||Order will Ship (pending product availability)||Order will Ship (pending product availability)|
|Tuesday||12PM EST||Tuesday/Wednesday||Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday||Tuesday or the following Monday /Tuesday|
Please note, while we do everything we can to ensure your package arrives on time, we are not responsible for carrier delays.
*These schedules are subject to change over holidays.*
For special requirements outside of these parameters, please call us at the shop for assistance: 404-963-5335.
- Due to increased volume and unpredictable weather, we encourage customers to place Holiday orders as early as possible. Increased volume and shipping delays may result in your order arriving later than requested.
*For large personal or gifting orders, please refer to our gifting page for details.
- Since our items are perishable we cannot accept returns.
- We guarantee the quality and grade of our products. While most deliveries will arrive at the desired date and time, due to inclement weather and unforeseen delays in shipping, deliveries may be delayed resulting in thawing of the product. Please contact us directly should you have questions or concerns about product safety.
- Please note: Buckhead Butcher Shop is not responsible for carrier delays nor shipping delays due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Should you have concerns about a recent order please give us a call at 404-963-5335 within one business day of receipt or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and Issues:
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the products are damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Please do not refuse delivery as we might require pictures to evaluate a refund
Dry Ice in 2-Day and 3-Day Shipments:
- Dry ice is the solid state of carbon dioxide. To become a solid, its temperature must reach -109.3 degrees F, making it an ideal cooling agent for shipping frozen and cold refrigerated products. Dry ice should never be handled with bare hands for safety reasons. Please be careful when removing your products from the packaging. Refer to the OSHA Safe Handling of Dry Ice for more information.